5 Step Social Media Campaign: Facebook etc Laurel Papworth
Duration: 4 hours
Certification: Certificate of completion
This course takes you through step by step
- setting up monitoring panels (check the community groups),
- building a brand voice and content strategy (what to say),
- create discussion lists and hashtags and engagement strategies for Facebook Optimization (FBO) and Twitter Timelines.
- You will create a blog or business social media newsroom, change the theme, header, write articles and include videos on it.
Then integrate the whole lot (Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, Blog) into a Call To Action campaign complete with measuring tools.
Training Course Content
Understand the 5 Steps to Create a Social Media Campaign with Facebook, Twitter and Blogs
Bring Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Blogs and YouTube and More into A Cohesive Campaign.
Create a Social Media Monitoring Panel to Bring Searches, Newspapers, Blogs, Facebook and Twitter into One Panel
Creating a Brand Voice through Blogs and Other Content Social Platforms
Create A Social Media Website With All the Facebook And Twitter And YouTube Integrations, A Blog and A Business News/Press Room
Understand Facebook Optimisation (FBO) and Increase Engagement on Facebook By Understanding The Right Target Audience
Develop Key Influencer Relationships and Discussions on Twitter Through Tools Such As Lists
Understand How to Source and Implement Hashtags for Promotions on Twitter (and Facebook, Instagram etc)
Develop and Implement Advertising on Facebook and Twitter
Create a Measurement and Analytics Strategy using Facebook and Twitter and Instagram analytics as well as 3rd Party Tools
Understand What and How To Measure Social Media.
Who Is It For?
- You Have a Facebook Page But Want To Do More
- You Would Like to Be Able to Ask Questions in A Discussion Area and Have Them Answered By an Experienced Online Community & Social Media Strategist
- You Have Various Social Media Accounts But Need to Make Them Work Together
- You Are Rejoining The Workforce After Some Time Away and Want To Reskill In Social Media Marketing and Public Relations
- You Have a Good Understanding of Social Media Platforms e.g. Facebook and Twitter and Want to Upskill further.
- You are a Student at University of College Looking for Examples, Technical Walkthroughs and Business/Government Case Studies
Rate this Course
All fields marked with red asterisks are required fields.