Training Course Content
I’m going to show you how to make the most of your WordPress blog. So there will be practical examples of:
- how to set up and use Google Analytics
- how to create an XML Sitemap and register it with Google Webmaster Tools
- how to get on to Google maps
- how to add social media share buttons
- how to make sure your WordPress website works quickly which is a really important SEO concern
- the theory behind blogging and how to make sure it’s constantly updated with great articles that are relevant to your niche
- how to optimise your website for Google and the other search engines
- how to do proper keyword research for your website so you target search terms that will be easy and profitable to rank for
- how to create individual blog posts that Google and your visitors will like and that ensures the maximum traffic possible.
Social media can be a huge drain on your time and resources. I can show you how to set up and use the most important social media outlets effectively and efficiently: I will show you how :
- to set up and use Twitter
- all about Facebook Marketing
- how to use LinkedIn and YouTube
- and, how to maintain brand consistency and regular posting throughout all these channels with the minimum of effort.
Finally I’ll show you how to set up and maintain professional relationships with thought leaders and others in your niche which will make you an authority as well as supplying you with much needed links to your site.