Enroll in this training program to learn
- The basics of Google Analytics, including how to navigate the interface, read data with confidence and produce meaningful reports.
- Who your visitors are and where they’re coming from, so you can focus on getting more of them.
- What actions your visitors take on the site and what the results of those actions are, so that you can optimize your site for higher conversion rates.
- How to analyze the data, understand the insights, and develop a strategy to improve business based on your Google Analytics findings.
Training Course Content
After completing this course, you’ll:
- Be able to answer specific business questions using Google Analytics
- Feel confident that your data is accurate and not swayed by bots, spam traffic, or other data tracking issues due to technical implementations
- Know the inner workings of Google Analytics – essentially, what dimensions, metrics, segments, filters, and reports mean
- Confidently communicate analytics insights with employers, stakeholders and clients
- Use Google Analytics data to improve your product, marketing, and strategy decisions
Best for empowering long-term growth strategies.
Billed per year
All prices in AUD
+ tax, where applicable
- 50+ online courses
- Earn certificates
- All minidegrees
- Roadmapping and progress tracking
- Single user only