Professional Course in Search Engine Marketing – Course by Digital Marketing Academy
Course Provider: Digital Marketing Academy
As an area of Search Engine Marketing, pay-per-click (PPC) advertising plays a crucial role in funnelling highly targeted traffic to websites. In Digital Marketing Academy’s (DMA) Professional Course in Search Engine Marketing, participants will get a closer look at how PPC works and use it to create, run, and manage successful campaigns.
Training Course Content
DMA’s training course is designed to provide participants with knowledge on the latest trends in the realm of search engine marketing, specifically PPC advertising. They can then apply this knowledge to develop their search engine marketing strategies. This is a classroom-based course with a total of 18 hours of lectures.
Here is an overview of what participants will learn from the course:
- Pay-per-click Advertising – This covers Google Adwords and Bing Ads, including where the ads appear, the pros and cons of each platform, and more.
- Before Getting Started – Before running a campaign, participants first need to understand and define their business, product, and customers, as well as set realistic expectations out of Adwords.
- Getting Started with Adwords – With a clearer view of their business and market, participants can start creating an Adwords account and familiarise themselves with the interface.
- Importance of Researching Keywords – Keywords are an essential part of PPC advertising. Here, participants will learn how keywords work and how to use popular keyword-research tools.
- Creating the First Campaign – Participants will be taught how to create and run their own campaign. They will also be introduced to the selection of a target audience, types of campaign bid types, and ad extensions.
- Understanding Adgroups and Ads – The course introduces participants to various types of ads, such as, search ads, display ads, mobile ads, and YouTube ads. They will also learn how to create ad groups and target keywords.
- Monitoring, Reports, and Refining – Having run a campaign, participants must also generate and analyse reports. In this course, they will learn how reports work, how to create them, and gain a better understanding of ROI.
- Advanced Tracking – From Adwords, participants will learn about Google Analytics and understand how to integrate it with their campaign and how to configure Adwords Conversion Tracking.
- Key Optimisation Strategies – Optimising campaigns helps marketers maximise their budget and reach a wider audience. This section focuses on configuring campaign experiments and provides key optimisation tips.
- Going Beyond the Basics – Finally, participants will discover how to review bid adjustments, understand audience remarketing, and optimise ad extensions at the end of the course.
Who Is It For?
The course is open to beginners, entrepreneurs, and practising professionals who wish to gain a better understanding of PPC and use that knowledge to pursue a career in the field of PPC or improve their digital marketing campaigns.
About the Provider
Digital Marketing Academy are the training division of eCart Consulting Pvt Limited, a Hyderabad, India–based digital agency. The academy was formed with an aim to “bridge the gap between the huge growth in online advertising and the lack of an equivalent growth of a skilled and internet savvy workforce.”